As you may know, we recently released our latest update in the GameAnalytics platform. So to get you back up to speed, here are the latest changes and improvements you can expect to find in our tool.
This is a relatively short and sweet post, so if you have any questions about anything, or feel like we’ve missed something, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
- UI improvements: you can see below the highlighted changes:
- Each metric now has only applicable aggregations available to select via the dropdown.
- Currency selection can be changed for business metrics. The default currency will be the one chosen within your user preferences.
- The “Add comparison graph” has been moved to below the primary visualisation.
- Session Length Histogram: fixes to the visualisation and data table.
- Day 0 column has been added to all metrics (apart from Retention and Returning Users).
What’s on the horizon?
There’s a ton of exciting new stuff that we’re working on at the moment. If you missed our previous update, then make sure to check out this post, where it explains our newest beta feature, Audience Builder. (We’re also ending our segments beta, by the way, so definitely have to a read to find out why.)
And as always, we’re constantly updating and improving our tool. Here are some of the key improvements, features, and fixes that you’ll be able to see in the platform soon:
- Updated and improved UX/UI when applying Filters,
- New metric calculations: Mean by User and Mean by Session.
If you have any trouble using the new GameAnalytics platform, or just want to learn more about it, don’t hesitate to get in touch. Our support team is available to answer any question, investigate any issue, or even give you a tour of the new tool.