GameAnalytics is used by game developers to track in-game behaviour and then view all this data in our single-page application. This is built with AngularJS by our frontend team based in London. They are responsible for building new features and maintaining both the single-page application and the backend API.
We have a strong focus on optimizing speed, UX, modular code, build processes and testing.
It is a plus if you have experience in working with teams using mature tools/processes and have participated in long running projects before. We hope you are comfortable making decisions and questioning the status quo. You will be a key driver in how we develop our frontend at GameAnalytics and your work will be used by game developers to improve their games affecting millions of players across many platforms.
The work is challenging, creative, fast paced and intellectually stimulating. But most importantly we are a group of nice people that have fun while developing cool stuff.
Join us. Make a difference. Change the game!
Desired Skills and Experience
- Will want this role to be a key turning point in their career. This is an opportunity to join a company and a product that is innovative and where growth is accelerating.
- Has experience working on larger single-page applications. Preferably AngularJS or Angular2.
- Has experience shipping and maintaining a frontend applications with the knowledge and ability to prioritize and make the tradeoffs necessary to ship a successful product
- Has experience with automated build scripts (gulp/bower), continous integration and testing (TravisCI).
- Is used to working with REST API, JSON and promises.
- Is very interested in optimizing / improving code to make it faster, readable and modular.
- Has excellent communication skills, both internally and externally
- Has some experience using Python or GO backends with AWS cloud.
- Is contributing to open source projects on sites like Github
GameAnalytics is one the biggest free analytics platform for game developers in the world: A massive AWS and Erlang based big data application crunching through more than 125 billion events monthly!
GameAnalytics was launched in 2012 and raised $8m in funding from top tier international investors and have tremendous traction: 16,000+ games signed-up to their free analytics platform tracking around 300M MAU.
Our A-team count 20 experts in data engineering, SaaS product development and UA working out of London, Copenhagen and Beijing.