- Create dashboards centred around your player’s interaction with your game, this could include a breakdown of your players spending habits, or tracking the most in demand characters, items or bonuses.
- Mediate all the data-views that are important to you into one view, including alternative visualisations types to help you understand the significance of the data in a visual context you prefer.
- Further breakdown your performance metrics across a wider range of dimensions. Understand which metrics may have a causal effect on your player’s playing activity.
- Overview - Shows the most important metrics needed to monitor the health of your game.
- Engagement - Shows the number of retained players each day and month, and engagement in terms of sessions and playtime.
- Benchmarks - Shows how your game is performing compared to other titles on the GameAnalytics network.
- Monetization - Shows the revenues generated by your game, conversion rates and in-app purchases
- Resources - Shows how in-game resources like virtual currencies, XP and lives is spent and earned in your game.
- Progression - Shows how your players are completing levels in your game and gives insights into how difficult your game is based on level completion and scores.
- Quality - Breaks down the error events triggered by your players.
Cloning an existing Dashboard
You will then be provided with a list of your current custom dashboards and predefined dashboards that GameAnalytics offers. You will also be able to see a list of the widgets that the existing dashboard offers.
Once you have the dashboard which you would like to clone, select the ‘Create Dashboard’ button.
Creating a New Dashboard
After creating your first custom dashboard, you will see a new Custom Dashboards option in the menu bar. You will be able to access all custom dashboards from here.