Boost your game research
More than 500
game-specific contextual tags
Over 150k games
analyzed (and counting)
Millions of data points
to search through
Explore the rapidly changing market
Run market research at scale with millions of data points. Search across the entire store for games, and screen for relevant titles based on key performance data and rank history.
Level up your product research
Want to find an anime, hypercasual puzzle game which reached the top 50? Looking for all endless runners containing cats? No problem. Combine hundreds of data points to refine your search and see a list organized by relevancy.
Keep your friends close. Your enemies closer.
Search for hit games by a specific publisher. Keep an eye on your competitors. And track the KPIs, updates, features and metadata of their games.
A taxonomy built for games
- Dimension Orientation Perspective Production effort Competitiveness Market appeal Gender focus Key demographic IP Business model Internet connection required Multi-touch controls 50+ Data points
- Art style 24+ Data points
- HC - Classic HC - Fusion HC - Mechanic 15+ Sub-genres
- AR/Location Based Arcade Lifestyle Puzzle Simulation 35+ Sub-genres
- Shooter RPG Card Games Strategy Casino Sports 30+ Sub-genres
- Mood/Atmosphere World/Surroundings Sports Time/History 189+ Data points
Features & Mechanics
- Gameplay World/Surroundings Engagement mechanics Social interaction IAP & Monetization Brand & IP 128+ Data points