Your gaming source of truth
Keep your finger on the pulse of the mobile gaming industry with ranking data, market insights and accurate performance estimations powered by GameAnalytics.
Trusted by 60,000+ gaming studios
Track the charts, learn from the hits
See every hit in real-time across multiple countries. Spot which games have the most installs, how often users are playing them, and how well they retain those players.
Your crystal ball for the games industry
Get the scoop on trending games, top developers, publishers to watch, or recently released titles. Spot the rising (or falling) stars over the last day, week, or month.
Benchmark your game against the industry
Compare the KPIs of your own titles to the global industry, then filter down by region, genre and sub-genre. Learn where your game excels, and where it needs some love.
Boost your game research
More than 450
game-specific contextual tags
Over 150k games
analyzed (and counting)
Millions of data points
to search through
Data for every mobile game ever released
Gamestorm like a pro. Speed up your product research, your ideation, and spot the best audience for your ad campaigns, based on contextual, game-specific data.
- Dimension Orientation Perspective Production effort Competitiveness Market appeal Gender focus Key demographic IP Business model Internet connection required Multi-touch controls 50+ Data points
- Art style 24+ Data points
- HC - Classic HC - Fusion HC - Mechanic 15+ Sub-genres
- AR/Location Based Arcade Lifestyle Puzzle Simulation 35+ Sub-genres
- Shooter RPG Card Games Strategy Casino Sports 30+ Sub-genres
- Mood/Atmosphere World/Surroundings Sports Time/History 189+ Data points
Features & Mechanics
- Gameplay World/Surroundings Engagement mechanics Social interaction IAP & Monetization Brand & IP 128+ Data points
Sub-Genre Snapshot: Tower Defense Games
Thinking of developing a Tower Defense game? Learn what kind of KPIs you should be aiming for, and see a few of the rising stars that entered the market in 2020.
Don't take our word for it
Hear what our customers have to say
GameIntel helps us inform our decisions with real market insights, keeping us connected not just to our closest competitors, but to the overall industry and the changing behaviour of players.
Thanks to GameIntel we can better see competitive KPIs and adjust our strategies.
With GameIntel, we now have a much clearer idea of the KPIs we should be targeting before launch, saving our studio time and money in the long run.
GameIntel helps us make informed decisions when iterating our designs. We use it to see what our competitors are testing and how different genres are performing. It speeds up our product research, meaning we now have more time to do what we love most - making great games.