Responsible Disclosure Policy
Data security is a top priority for GameAnalytics, and GameAnalytics believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in GameAnalytics’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will acknowledge your email promptly.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the GameAnalytics service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of GameAnalytics employees or contractors
- Any attacks against GameAnalytics’s physical property or data centres
Thank you for helping to keep GameAnalytics and our users safe!
We may revise these guidelines from time to time. The most current version of the guidelines will be available at: https://gameanalytics.com/security
GameAnalytics is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at: email@example.com
Employees who violate this policy may face disciplinary consequences in proportion to their violation. GameAnalytics management will determine how serious an employee’s offense is and take the appropriate action.
It is the GameAnalytics Security Team’s responsibility to see if this policy is enforced.