After taking a break from elf duties last year, we decided to join forces with Devdog again, and co-organize the fourth edition of the largest daily Christmas Giveaway for the Unity game dev community.
This year, there are over 60 sponsors, and up to 1,100 gifts to giveaway, adding up to a prize pool of $60,000+. What’s best, it’s completely free to enter. Simply sign up to Devdog’s newsletter list, and wait and see!
Here are just a couple of the prizes you can win:
- Games industry conference tickets (Nordic Game Jam, for example)
- Unity Store assets (such as Bolt, NG Tools Pro, Corgi Engine, Odin etc)
- And much more…
So far, developers have won over 200+ prizes from partners like Kronnect, Gamemaster Audio, Ludiq, Code Stage, and RPGWHITELOCK, with a lot more coming over the next few weeks. Don’t miss out, sign up for free here.
So, how does the Christmas Giveaway work?
- You sign up to Devdog’s e-newsletter.
- And then between December 1st – 25th:
- Every day, Devdog will randomly draw a set of winners and let them know that they’ve won by e-mail.
- Each participant will receive a daily update on who won and what they can win the following day.
To top things off – Devdog went to Mars!
Yes, that’s right. In short, The Department of Space Physics in the Czech Republic has accepted Alchemy Studios’ Matteo Bosi’s (one of Devdog’s long-time sponsors) music in sending it to Mars! And in this #UnityChristmas, you have the opportunity to vote and get his music transmitted back to Earth. Read the full story here.
If that isn’t impressive enough, Devdog has also published the #1 most popular tool in the Unity asset store, Odin Inspector. After speaking with this year’s organizers, we can confirm that there will definitely be prizes from this platform.
Good luck to everyone who is participating, and a huge thank you to the Devdog team for organizing such a special Christmas!