We know it’s been a couple of months since our most recent update (thanks for being so patient with us), so let’s get you back up to speed with the latest changes to our tool and family of SDKs.
To fill you in, we’ve listed out what we’ve done to the GameAnalytics tool (during February and March 2019), big or small. If you have any questions about anything, or feel like we’ve missed something, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Introduced ‘Enable/Disable Event Submission’ for all SDKs
- For more information, please check out the ‘Additional Calls’ section of your chosen SDK.
- ‘Live Feed’ tab is now available – showing the latest 10 processed events.
- ‘Purchase Behaviour’ tab is now available – providing monetization metrics split by Item Types, Item IDs, and Cart Types.
- Dynamic resource tabs are now available – providing resource metrics for each Currency, broken down by Items and Transactions.
- Only dimension filters are now applied to the ‘Players’ column.
- The cohort table now shows one column for each selected Retention and Returning Users date.
- Fixed the issue where the date picker would limit the number of date columns within the cohort table.
- Fixed the issue where certain filters would cause funnels to fail.
What’s on the horizon?
We’re constantly updating and improving our tool, and we want to be clear with you about what we’re working on. That being said, here are some of the key improvements, features and fixes that you’ll be able to see in the platform soon:
- Updated and improved UX/UI when applying Filters.
- New metric calculations: Mean by User and Mean by Session.
If you have any trouble using the new GameAnalytics platform, or just want to learn more about it, don’t hesitate to get in touch. Our support team is available to answer any question, investigate any issue, or even give you a tour of the new tool.
Great stories about great game developers, and how they thrive in the era of data.
* You get our industry report the minute you sign up.