· 2 min read
GameAnalytics now integrated with Airbridge!
At GameAnalytics, we understand the importance of accurate user attribution and advertising data to help scale your games with effective marketing campaigns. With Airbridge now seamlessly integrated into our platform, you’ll gain access to a wealth of valuable information to further improve your performance and drive even better ROI.
What is Airbridge?
Airbridge is an MMP that specializes in measuring attribution, running campaigns with precision targeting and protecting yourself against ad fraud. It serves as a centralized hub, collecting data from various sources to ensure accurate tracking across your campaigns. Leveraging advanced algorithms and industry-leading privacy practices, Airbridge empowers businesses to understand their users’ journeys, identify the most impactful marketing channels, and optimize their campaigns for maximum effectiveness.
Introducing GameAnalytics Pro: Power up your game with advanced insights.Learn more
In the following guide, we will walk you through the process of integrating Airbridge with GameAnalytics. So, let’s dive in!
To integrate Airbridge with GameAnalytics, follow these 5 simple steps:
1. Select your game from the game selector modal in GameAnalytics
2. Navigate to the game settings
3. Retrieve the Game Key and Secret Key, as you will need those for the second part of the integration process.
4. Log in to your Airbridge account, navigate to [Integration]>[Third-party Integrations], and select [GameAnalytics].
5. Paste the copied Android and iOS Game Key to the respective Game Key fields. As soon as the Games Keys are validated, Airbridge will start sending your data to GameAnalytics.
You can find our full, detailed Airbridge documentation here.
Get in touch
At GameAnalytics, we’re committed to providing you with the tools and resources you need to succeed in the highly competitive gaming industry. This new integration with Airbridge is just one step in this direction, and we have many more exciting updates in the pipeline!.
If you have any thoughts for services you’d like us to integrate with, or even wider product requests, please post your suggestions on the GameAnalytics feedback portal.